Appademia is a software company whose name acutely describes its mission: apps for academia.
We strive to develop mobile applications that we feel will make a significant impact in the world of teaching, research, and scholarship. Our company was founded by a diverse group of people who realize the growing power of mobile applications in schools and institutions around the world. Our team, comprised of business, marketing, technological, legal, and academic minds, is committed to bringing your app ideas for academia to life.
- iPad sales are expected to reach 63 million in 2012
- iPhone sales are expected to reach 82.1 million in 2012
- Android tablet sales are expected to reach 78 million in 2012
- Android phone sales are expected to reach 75 million in 2012
- Appademia places education tools directly onto mobile smart devices
- Each Appademia product is reviewed by peers in its respective field to ensure functionality, accuracy, and ease of use